Thursday, June 18, 2009

Musings


Today, I started with music and my new faves are Chrisette Michele album "Epiphany"--great melodies and hooks. I appreciate her vocals. She has worked with Hip-Hop artists and Rappers singing back up melodies. If you need a starting point with Chrisette start with her first cd titled, " I AM". Enjoy!! Next, I'm listening to The Black Eyed Peas new cd, "The E.N.D."--lots of booming rhythms and sounds. Thoroughly enjoyed the banging beats and the upbeat tempo. Great CD.

Also, a heads up...Looking forward to the European Menswear Collections in Milan, Paris and London at the end of June. I can't wait to view the collections of Lanvin, Alexander McQueen, Jean Paul Gaultier, Dries Van Noten, Bottega Veneta, Burberry Prosum and DSquared2.Surprisely, I enjoyed the Vivienne Westwood show.

No comments:

Post a Comment