Saturday, June 27, 2009

Michael Jackson---King of Pop


I grew up watching Michael Jackson and his brothers perform on the worldwide stage in complete awe. His amazing talent, passion and dedication moved me beyond admiration, but my continued appreciation of his gift share ever live with me everyday. I don't know the actual details of his passing, but rest assured those will eventually come out and we share mourn the loss of this great man and the music he gave us. My first concert was the Jackson Five tour at Long Island's Nassau Coliseum. The venue was huge and impressive, the crowd was excited and ready and my heart did a triple beat as the Jacksons Five opened up the show with, "Can you feel it"...I never stop talking about this event for the rest of the school year. Michael, I shall me you and all of your glory. Goodbye. This is my favorite videos: In the Closet and Dirty Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment